Firefighters say it was likely a neglected cigarette that caused the home fire earlier this month. No one was injured, but that's party thanks to the hard work of the Pendleton Fire crew who got all people and pets out -- including a 20-lbs...
Ahmet Hopovac requested protection from Grant County against local gang members after he was released from a five-year jail sentence. He asked to be assigned parole in Idaho because he had no home in Grant County, but was denied...
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Newsmembers
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalk870.am using your original account information.