You can't watch TV or listen to radio without believing we are becoming germaphobes. But leading tech experts and health providers say all of our digital toys are actually contributing to some common colds and ailments.
According to the Grant County Sheriff's and Grant County PUD officials, a malfunction with electrical equipment led to an early Friday morning explosion that injured six workers, two of them seriously.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Newsmembers
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalk870.am using your original account information.