Chef’s on Parade Wine – Food Pairing Winners Selected
Well it’s here the 2016 Parade of Homes kicks off this weekend in Tri-Cities. We challenged you to submit your favorite wine/food pairings to win a pair of tickets to the hugely popular Chef’s on Parade
- Chef’s on Parade is a competition featuring 10 of the area’s best chefs preparing food in 10 beautiful Parade Home kitchens.
- Two-night event held the Thursday 9-15 and Friday 9-16 during the week of the Parade of Homes
- The home Builders share what makes their homes unique … the chefs share their fabulous cuisine!
- Chef’s on parade is sold out again this year!
We had a blast tasting you unusual pairings!
PARADE OF HOMES INFO:
When: Saturday and Sunday, September 10 & 11 – 9am to 5pm
Wednesday, September 14 – 1pm to 7pm
Saturday and Sunday, September 17 & 18 – 9am to 5pm
What: – 17 new homes located throughout the Tri Cities
– Each one unique in design, style and square footage – Featuring the latest in architectural trends and best in workmanship
Tickets at: All local Circle Ks. $10 ticket includes a full-color magazine with descriptions and addresses of homes along with a map and turn-by-turn directions.
Congratulations to: Charlie Brown of Kennewick for Fried Chicken and Champagne and Krista Weber of Pasco for Mac & Cheese and Malbec…