Chuck Norris Wrote “Top Ten” List of Reasons Not to Re-Elect Obama
The six-time World Karate Champion and 8th degree Tae Kwon Do black belt is at it again! This time using David Letterman’s “Top Ten” list to share his political views.
For a number of years now, Norris has become increasingly involved in politics and champions a number of conservative causes. Norris has worked on several national campaigns when he’s not busy making a few more movies (“Expendables 2″ comes out soon!) Recently he released his own Top Ten list: the Top Ten Reasons Not to Re-Elect Obama.
Once you are done reading that well-written article, enjoy a few of our favorite “Chuck-isms” below.
- Why is there no life on Mars? Because Chuck Norris has already been there.
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep at night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris never goes hunting — that implies the possibility of failure — he goes killing.
- When Chuck Norris had surgery, the anesthesia was applied to the doctors.
- Chuck Norris ordered a Big Mac at Burger King… and got one.
- If Chuck Norris is late, then time better slow down.
- Chuck Norris donates blood to the Red Cross… just never his own.
- There are no such thing as tornadoes. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
- Crop Circles are Chuck Norris’ way of telling the word corn needs to lie down.