Contact Us

Cyber Monday-BIGGEST Online Shopping Day in US History

Online Shopping
(Photo by Spencer Platt/Getty Images)

If you were one of the those in sweats, eatin’ cheetos and tapping the keyboard, you helped make history.

According to data posted from CNN, a 25% increase was seen over last year for Cyber Monday…and according to the preliminary figures, it was the biggest single volume shopping day online in US history.   When combined with the 2009-2010 increase of 33% from the previous year, that means online holiday shopping has grown a whopping 58% since 2008!  And, that despite a healthy increase in what they call the ‘brick and mortar’ stores as well.  Online shopping for November has now reached 15 billion dollars.  Did you do most online?

More from Newstalk 870

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalk870.am using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on Newstalk 870 KFLD: The Mid Columbia's Newstalk Leader quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Register on Newstalk 870 KFLD: The Mid Columbia's Newstalk Leader quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!