Don’t Miss Monster Truck Thunder in Walla Walla Saturday
Monsters invade Walla Walla! Well, OK, the monstrously large trucks of ‘Monster Truck Thunder’ are in Walla Walla leading up to Saturday’s two shows at the Walla Walla Fairgrounds. Check out the ‘American Thunder’ monster truck early this afternoon at NAPA Auto Parts at 1830 East Isaacs Avenue or see them on display near the fairgrounds.
- ‘Valley Irrigation at Valmont Northwest’ presents Monster Truck Thunder June 10th at Walla Walla Fairgrounds
- Two shows: a Kids Matinee at 2, gates opening at Noon and 7:30 with gates opening at 5.
- Limited amount of advance tickets ONLY 10 dollars each!
- Advance tickets available online at monstertruckthunder.com or NAPA Auto Parts on Issacs avenue.
- All advance tickets get a FREE Pit Party Pass to meet the drivers.
- Ca$h purse for local tough trucks, mud boggers and quads.
- Covered Grandstand so Monster Truck Thunder is a Rain or Shine event.
Andrew, please make sense out of this and get on websites at the earliest you can. www.monstertruckthunder.com
Now I know how you feel ALL the time, chasing my tale!