Lucky 7 Tri-Cities Places to Get Your St. Patrick’s Day on!
Not every year does St. Patrick’s Day fall on a Friday, but this year we’re in luck! There are SO MANY amazing places to grab green beer, sport a Leprechaun hat, and chow down on great Irish-themed grub. I scoured Facebook events and found 8 different places I think could fit most fancies for St. Patty’s. From kid-friendly events, to adult’s only bashes, check out the list and plan your day accordingly, Erin go Bragh!
- Ethos: St. Patrick’s Day treats and specials all day long like Jamesion whiskey mousse, Irish apple cake with custard sauce, Irish Soda Bread and more! Pizza special: ground lamb, smoked bacon, caramelized leek bechamel, potatoes, Irish cheddar, chives
- Tri-City Americans: Taking on the Spokane Chiefs and St. Patrick’s Day fun!
- Fieldstone Grandridge Cafe You’re invited to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with us at our Shamrock Float Social! Bring your friends and family and join us on Friday, March 17th at 2:00 PM
- RF McDougall’s: Green Beer, Jello Shooters & Irish Eats. Dueling Pianos 8pm, Jameson Girls 7pm. Bagpipers 7.30 & 9.30pm. We are sorry no reservations for this evening of events so come early! 21 and older only after 9pm.
- Ice Harbor: Food specials: corned beef, cabbage, and tatties here at the Pub & Brewery; we’ll start serving around 4:30PM and go until it’s gone. Columbia Regional Pipe Band (formerly Desert Thistle) will be playing in the day at 6:00PM at the pub and 8:00PM at the Marina!
- Bombing Range: $4 Green Helles Yah! pints, Irish music on the speakers, and a Irish Pot Luck to boot! Join us this Friday from 12pm-10pm for some good ole Irish fun!
- Gaslight: Dancing, fun, and the best all-night party! Irish-themed drink specials. $4 Jameson Whiskey, $6 Irish Car Bombs, $1 off all Irish Whiskey and plenty of green beer!