Divorce Laywers Disclose Craziest Reasons People Have Split Up
Someone asked a bunch of divorce lawyers to list the craziest reasons they've seen couples split up.
And some of them are pretty insane:
1. A guy divorced his wife because she was a loud chewer.
2. A woman had vertigo. Her husband thought she was possessed, and kept trying to do exorcisms on her.
3. A guy wouldn't go on his honeymoon because he was worried about his plants dying. So the woman took her sisters instead, then left him when she got back.
4. A woman got KIDNAPPED in Mexico, and her husband wouldn't pay the ransom. So her family paid it, then she divorced him.
5. A guy hated his wife for hoarding scrapbooking supplies. And she hated him for filling their yard with broken-down cars. So in their divorce settlement, SHE demanded to get the old cars . . . HE wanted the scrapbooking stuff . . . then they threw it all away.
6. A guy thought his wife was secretly gay and in love with his sister.
7. A woman left her husband because he was, quote, "too sad" after his dad died.
8. A couple couldn't agree on what to name their cat. The wife wanted to call it Snowball, and the husband liked the name Lily.
9. A woman divorced her husband because he refused to yell at her. Whenever she'd start screaming at him, he'd just sit there and take it.
Do you or someone you know have an outrageous, situation laden divorce story?
Some more dandy samples here.