The Top 5 Things You Need To See At The Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo
It's day 3 of the Benton Franklin Fair & Rodeo and there is still plenty to see and do, the fair opens at 10 am and closes 11 pm and on Saturday the fair closes at Midnight.
- The Horse Heaven Round Up Rodeo
7:00pm Aug. 20-24, Lithia Ram Rodeo Arena$10 Reserved (does not include Fair Admission)General Admission Free (with Fair Admission)
- 7:30pm Aug. 20-24, Hayden Homes Stage$25 Reserved Seating (does not include Fair Admission)General Admission Free (with Fair Admission)Thurs. Aug. 22 - Nitty Gritty Dirt BandFri. Aug. 23 - 3 Doors Down - GA Avaliable
Sat. Aug. 24 - The Guess Who
- Tue.-Fri., Noon-11:00pm (opening Tue. subject to inspection & approval)Sat., Noon-MidnightAll Day Wristband
$30 (before Aug. 19)
$35 (Aug. 20-24)
Cornhole ChampionshipsDate: Aug 24, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PMCheck-in for morning tournament begins at 8 AM
- Tournament begins at 9 AM
Check-in for afternoon tournament begins at 11 AM
- Open Tournament begins at 12 PM
Championship Tournament begins at 6 PM
4H kids have raised various farm animals from bunny rabbit to chickens,pigs and cows and they do various showings and demonstrations.