Have you ever had so much hippie lettuce that you actually lost consciousness? Wow, how much is that?

That's what happened to a 13-year-old girl in Walla Walla when she was given a pot-infused brownie. The 14-year-old boy who gave it to her was arrested and taken to juvie. Little kids shouldn't be consuming ANY -- all amounts are dangerous to them.

For more details read the full story in the Columbia Basin Herald HERE.

Remember when authorities were afraid pot-infused candies would accidentally get handed out at Halloween? As far as we know, that never happened, but mistaken brownies have been around as long as I have... don't see that problem going away anytime soon.

Chocolate brownies


More From 870 AM KFLD