COVID Business Relief Grants Now Available in Pasco
City officials in Pasco now say that $30K grants are now available for small businesses that operate in the city of Pasco...inside city limits. Funding will be granted up to $30K, some businesses may not need that much. A business can apply for however much they need up to 30.
According to officials, here's the criteria to qualify for these:
- A City of Pasco business license for a commercial location operating within the city limits
- For-profit small business consisting of five or fewer employees, including the owner(s), with low-moderate household income (LMI), not to exceed 80% of median household income for the Pasco-Kennewick-Richland area
- A US Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien
- Have experienced a drop in revenue as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- In operation for one year or longer
- Have not received any other financial assistance in the form of grants, subsidized loans, insurance, or reimbursement
Officials said about $350,000 will be made available, and to get details and sign up information, click on the button below. You will be required to create an online account, but it's easy and quick.