Gov. Inslee to Lay Out “Recovery Plan” Today at 5:00PM
Gov. Jay Inslee issued the following statement Tuesday afternoon, which read directly in part (in reference to COVID-19 recovery plans for WA state):
"Gov. Jay Inslee will address the public Tuesday evening to lay out a plan for Washington state recovery from the COVID-19 outbreak.
Following the address, there will be a media briefing with representatives from the governor's staff and cabinet including:
- Dr. Raquel Bono, director of Washington State COVID-19 health care response team
- Lisa Brown, director of Washington State Department of Commerce
- Dr. Kathy Lofy, state health officer, Washington State Department of Health
- David Postman, governor's chief of staff
- Molly Voris, governor's health policy advisor
Tuesday, April 21 5:00 PM - Public address on COVID-19 *TVW will livestream the address. "
Exactly what that plan is, or any details are not yet known. For a link to TVW to watch for yourself, click on the button below. For the first time in weeks, Inslee's press conference will not be at exactly the same time as White House COVID and other briefings.