Schools Remind Parents About Free Meal Programs
Kennewick Schools sent our a reminder to parents again Tuesday, about the Grab and Go free lunch program:
The Kennewick School District WILL CONTINUE serving free meals to children 18 years and younger, as ensuring food security for our families is an essential service.
The “grab-and-go” meals are served from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following sites:
- Amistad Elementary School, 123 S. Kent St.
- Amon Creek Elementary School, 18 Center Parkway.
- Canyon View Elementary School, 1229 W. 22nd Place.
- Eastgate Elementary School, 910 E. 10th Ave.
- Hawthorne Elementary, 3520 W. John Day Ave.
- Highlands Middle School, 425 S. Tweedt St.
- Lincoln Elementary School, 4901 W. 20th Ave.
- Park Middle School, 1011 W. 10th Ave.
- Ridge View Elementary School, 7001 W. 13th Ave.
- Southgate Elementary School, 3121 W. 19th Ave.
- Vista Elementary School, 1701 N. Young St.
Children must be present to receive a grab-and-go bag. Meals will not be distributed to children who are not present.