Stunning ICE Arrest Numbers for Violent Offenders This Year
New government figures have been released and pored over now, and the numbers are shocking.
According to information released by Breitbart and Judicial Watch, ICE (Immigrations and Customs Enforcement) officers arrested just over 6,600 illegals who are considered violent offenders during the fiscal year between September 2017 and October 2018.
The information was released December 16th of this year.
By violent offenders, ICE refers to individuals who have been convicted of either a sexual felony or homicide.
Of the 6.600 or so, 4.975 were convicted of sexual assault, rape or other related felonies, 1.641 have been convicted of homicide. Add to those figures the 387 who had actual murder charges pending against them.
Then there's the other crimes among the 105,000-plus illegals arrested for other crimes: (from Breitbart)
- 54,630 illegal aliens convicted of drunk driving
- 29,987 illegal aliens convicted of assault
- 9,834 illegal aliens convicted of burglary
- 4,423 illegal aliens convicted of robbery
- 3,740 illegal aliens convicted of sexual assault
- 1,294 illegal aliens convicted of kidnapping
These figures were released this fall-winter, as Democratic legislators continue the drumbeat about abolishing ICE and de-funding other border security and illegal apprehension programs.