“Terror Behind the Screen” Job Fair Sept. 18 at 6 p.m.!
I get asked ALL THE TIME how people can apply to be a scare actor, makeup artist or other kind of employee at "Terror Behind the Screen." Well, we're holding a job fair Sept. 18 at 6 p.m.
Here's what to do:
- Fill out the online application by Sept. 16 so we can review you before you arrive. If we don't have it submitted by 5 p.m. on the 16th, we probably won't interview you.
- You must be 16 years old or older
- You must be able to work every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evening in October. We cannot make exceptions for high school events including football games and dances.
- Be at the job fair. We've got too many applicants to interview people who can't be there, so make arrangements if you have a conflict.
- If possible, please bring photos, videos or samples of your work. We really want to hire the person who's going to be the most skilled. Help us identify you as the most skilled.
- If you'd like us to look at letters of recommendations, please bring them with you.
- Plan on being here two hours. We don't know how long it'll take to interview everyone, but that's a good bet.
- Figure out where we're at! The radio station studios at 2621 W. A Street in Pasco are easy to find if you know where A Street or 28th Street are in Pasco. If you're coming across the Blue Bridge, 28th is the first right off Lewis Street. A Street runs parallel to the river on the Pasco side.