11 Signs the President Is Hanging Out with Too Many Celebrities
President Barack Obama is in campaign mode and that means he’ll just about do or say anything regardless of his principles, beliefs or personal shame to convince someone to support him. It’s the same strategy he uses to work with Congress.
Lately, however, he’s been cozying up to a bunch of A-list celebrities and even enlisted some to make speeches and appearances at his lavish campaign rallies, fundraisers and even TV spots. Here are some ways to tell that he’s gone a bit too Hollywood.
1. He missed a G8 summit meeting because he was bailing out Lindsay Lohan again.
2. TMZ fails to realize who he is because he’s hanging out with Benicio Del Toro.
3. He agrees to meet with Donald Trump for reasons other than a good butt kicking.
4. Paris Hilton has the other half of his “BFF” broken heart pendant.
5. He appoints Charlie Sheen as his “Secretary of Winning.”
6. E! has more poorly-researched stories about rumors and innuendo on the president than Fox News does.
7. He gets clipped “accidentally” during his hunting trip with Ted Nugent.
8. He invites Johnny Knoxville and Steve-O to the White House for a round of “Presidential Quarters” with the White House tea set.
9. He’s got a portrait in the White House gallery, a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and a drunk driving record with the Beverly Hills PD.
10. He was married to Kim Kardashian for nine-and-a-half minutes.
11. During his inauguration speech, Kanye West grabs the mic from him and says, “I’ma let you finish, but JFK had one of the greatest presidential speeches of all time!”