A Clean Sweep for Special Election, School Levies in Columbia Basin
From Richland to Patterson, from Finley to Kennewick, voters approved a series of levies and operational programs in Tuesday's special February election.
Here's the results of how the levies fared in the elections:
- Richland-replacing expiring maintenance, as well as educational and operational levy, passed 72-27%.
- Kennewick-replacement maintenance and operation levy, passed 64-34%
- Pasco-replacement of expiring maintenance and operation levy, passed 57-42%
- Finley-replacement maintenance and operational levy, passed 63-36%
- Patterson-replacement maintenance and operational levy, passed 72-27%
- Kiona-Benton-replacement maintenance and operational levy, passed 53-46%
Other similar levies passed in Kahlotus, Union Gap, Yakima School District, Sunnyside, Zillah, Naches, and other communities in the region.