Here Are Some Tips to Avoid the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak
We've had one case of the Novel Coronavirus Outbreak reported in the state of Washington in Seattle and luckily no others but it is better to be safe than sorry. Here are a few tips that will help you avoid the Novel Coronavirus.
Thanks to our friends at NACCHO ( The National Association of County and City Health Officials), they've released a few tips on how to be safe from the Novel Coronavirus that originated in China.
The threat is relatively low, it's still better to be safe. Here are the tips that NACCHO is recommending :
- Wash hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Stay home when you feel sick
- Get the flu vaccine
- Avoid touching body orifices like eyes, mouth, and nose with unwashed hands
- Properly cover your sneeze and cough, and dispose of used tissue in the appropriate trash receptacles
- Frequently disinfect objects and surfaces; and
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick.
If you like further information, you can click here.