Hypocrisy of People on Anti-Gun Bandwagon Will Shock You! – List Includes Celebs, Companies & Sports Teams
The National Rifle Association has released a list of actors, celebrities, companies -- even sports teams who have jumped on the anti-gun bandwagon. Their hypocrisy will stun you!
The list includes those who either work towards gun control measures or support those who do.
- Sylvester Stallone - the man who starred in probably more violent movies than any other single actor (Rambo 1 through 4, Demolition Man, The Expendables 1-2, etc) Stallone is considered the most outspoken in favor of anti-gun legislation.
- Sean Connery - We were stunned by this one. Besides the James Bond movies, he also starred in Outland, a futuristic movie that makes a space mining operation look like High Noon. And who could forget The Rock?
- Dennis Quaid - star of a brand-new CBS shoot 'em up show called Vegas featuring numerous gun-laden confrontations with the mob.
The NRA has also listed a number of companies and sports teams that have openly supported anti-gun policies -- or that have a CEO prominent in lobbying for gun laws:
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
- Blue Cross-Blue Shield Insurance
- Hallmark Cards
- The Kansas City Chiefs NFL Franchise
- The Kansas City Royals Major League Baseball team
- Levis Strauss (clothing)
- Sara Lee
- Southland Corporation (parent company of 7-11 stores)
- The St. Louis Rams NFL franchise
- Sprint Corp. (the cellphone company)
The NRA also reports the following media outlets are well-known opponents of the 2nd Amendment:
- ABC television network
- The Christian Science Monitor
- USA Today Newspaper
- Rolling Stone Magazine
- The New York Times
- NBC Television
- Newsweek Magazine
- Washington Post Newspaper