New Attractions and Killer Music Lineup for Washington State Fair!
Remember when it was “Do the Puyllaup?” If so, you’ve lived in the Northwest for while. If not, no worries, the Washington State Fair has been must-do attraction for years now! Each year the fair has gotten bigger and better, and this year they’ve got some fun new attractions and awesome music line-up to boot! Below is the list of new attractions and the music lineup.
- Fisher Scone ice cream
This will debut opening day and be sold at 9 locations on the grounds.
- Brew Park
Enjoy 24 taps of the best Washington craft beer and live music, daily. Available each Thursday, 4 p.m. – close.
- Giant Insect Adventure
Enter a world where giant insects tower over people – 40 to 120 times larger than life-size!
- Big Washington’s Imagination Workshop (Paid Exhibit)
Kids of all ages, can create, dig and build with a variety of tools and toys.
- NEW RIDE! – Circus Jumbo
Elephant ride located in SillyVille. It’s a kiddie ride, but adults can go on it too
2017 Washington State Fair Concert Series Presented by Columbia Bank
DATE PERFORMANCE TIME PRICES (incl. Fair gate admission) Sept. 1 (F)
- Nickelback w/special guest Daughtry
- Lady Antebellum w/special guests Kelsea Ballerini & Brett Young
- Steven Tyler
- Melissa Etheridge
- The Beach Boys
- I Love the 90’s Tour feat. Salt-n-Pepa, Vanilla Ice, Color Me Badd & Tone Loc
- Hank Williams, Jr. w/special guest The Cadillac Three
- Fiestas Patrias feat. Carmen Jara and El Chichicuilote
- Modest Mouse
- An Evening with Earth, Wind & Fire
- Jason Aldean w/special guest Kane Brown
To get ticket information and find out about more Washington State Fair events and attractions click here! See you in September!