Pasco Police posted a video on their Facebook page of a fire being contained on Columbia Street in Pasco. They were working with the Pasco Fire Department to help contain traffic so the firefighters could worry about the fire...
The incident is still under investigation, but an apparently Sunday barbeque led to a house fire in a trailer park in Pasco. Authorities now say a man has been flown to Harborview Medical Center for burns.
After an investigation, officials now say it was a combination of fog and smoke from large piles of burning dead trees that caused a closure of Interstate 84 near Boardman. It also triggered accidents that injured 7 people.
The major industrial building fire in Sunnyside a week ago Friday was believed to have started from a heat lamp used to warm a dog house, now a home in Pasco has gone up in flames apparently the same way.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to Newsmembers
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://newstalk870.am using your original account information.