Uh-Oh. He Passed Out in His Truck At a Kennewick Gas Station
It seems like 90% (or more) of stories like this include a person with a suspended license.
I've never had my license suspended, but I think that means you're not supposed to drive. You know, just like restraining orders mean stay away and felons can't have guns. That's why it seems silly to me to make more laws when the ones we have fall on deaf criminal ears. But I digress. Let's lay out how to stay out of jail. Oh yeah, don't break laws, I guess we already covered that. Let's cover how to go directly to jail then!
1. Make sure your license is suspended
2. Consume your favorite alcohol and/or (see #3)
3. Smoke, snort or inject your favorite dope
4. Let's cruise! Drive around and try not to kill anybody
5. Be just aware enough to know when you need gas
6. Park at the pump aaaaaaand....nap time!
Officers were dispatched to a welfare check at a gas station in the 4400 block of W 10th Ave at about 0330 this morning....
Posted by Kennewick Police Department on Monday, May 3, 2021
UP NEXT: See how much gasoline cost the year you started driving
LOOK: Here are the 50 best beach towns in America