Dumpster Turned Into Barbeque From ‘Hot’ Trash in Kennewick
Kennewick Police assisted fire units at the Heatherstone Apartments on West 10th Monday evening, after apparently somebody didn't check their trash for combustibles.
No mention made of any foul play, Kennewick Police said upon arrival it quickly became apparent a fire extinguisher was not going to douse this blaze.
Engine 1811 From Kennewick Fire Department arrived and brought it under control. Police and fire units didn't say what was actually burning, this time of year a good guess could be charcoal from a barbeque.
Fortunately no apartments damaged, aside from the dumpster, minor damage to the storage shed next to the trash bin. Video from KPD is below.