Here Are the 10 Most Broken New Years Resolutions
Everybody, to some degree, has something they want to change in the coming year. Which resolutions are the hardest to keep?
According to Time Magazine, the things we most battle with starting each January are(in order from 10 to the No. 1 missed resolution):
- 10- Drink less
- 9--Volunteer more
- 8--Be less stressed
- 7--Travel to new places
- 6--Spend more time with family
- 5--Get out of debt and save money
- 4--Eat healthier and diet
- 3--Learn something new (such as language, skill)
- 2--Stop smoking
- 1--Exercise and get in better shape.
It is interesting to note that according to TIME some 60 percent of new gym memberships go unused after the New Year. Hmmm.